It's quite a been a long time since I have posted and here I come back again . As of now I had been doing analysis and I found that R programming has much more usage compared to other languages considering Data Analytics. As the years pass, I believe R will replace many programming languages. Its much faster and so is the reason to be used in Data Analytics. Its engine is much faster and could do the computations at great speed. I would explain that later in some other time with some proofs of its speed. I also believe that as the time passes R also may be get absolute as the technology evolves. Some Data scientists also predict that Julia will make more better future after R. I think its a basic theory of evolution which not only applies to organisms only:) Technology also has its own hype cycle.
Now I wish to state a small case study project that I did on mispriced diamonds. All diamond dealers should hire Data Analysts like us to get some insights and increase the profitability. Just a joke.
To explain that we will have to first understand on what factors does the diamond depend on.
Diamond clarity is a quality of diamonds relating to the existence and visual appearance of internal characteristics of a diamond called inclusions, and surface defects called blemishes. Clarity is one of the four Cs of diamond grading, the others being carat, color, and cut.
Not wasting much time I would say refer these images to get idea of what clarity is.
I have not uploaded the data set but if needed just leave a comment to get the data set.
Data set has carat clarity and price as their attributes. Carat defines weight and clarity is quality of diamonds.
Motive: Identify the diamonds which had good carats and clarity but were undersold. Lets identify them.
50,000 Rows of Data.



0 Comments