This post is not for any purpose its just for record of myself and event that made my friend Amansingh said one sentence"Harshnil two things I would always remember in my life as an experience in ADIT. "
1>First that I was a new student on my very first day at college and I had just come up as a transfer student to Class and was not aware of regular schedule of ADIT. There was a complete silence when a sir of COSM that is "MATH-5" (a popular jargon that is used in ADIT for this subject) entered into the lab.I wont name the sir but will explain with in a very diplomatic way.
Amansingh my dear friend had just passed a day-1 and it was day-2 today for him in the new college.He yesterday had saved his lab work in the lab PC in a guest account 000 where no work is saved and he was not aware of it.He saved it in the same on day-1.The very next day that is today :day-2 every body had to show work accomplished to sir. When sir arrived at his venue as usual his confident face had a good sight of satisfaction,he opened the folder where he had saved.There was nothing in it. To his surprise he was not able to speak a word as he was confident that he did save the work in it. But some how it wasnt there !!!. After rolling back from shock he just explained to sir that he did save. Sir was very strict in some matters like this for completion of lab work.Sir some how wasnt able to digest that he did the work.Sir was not aware that he was one of most regular students and studious students of my class.He has struggled a lot travelling 3plus minus hours an day.Going back home he used to study till late nights. I specifically appreciate all commuters who travel in the same monotonous Indian trains with lots of noise and hustle,some times even not getting place to sit and have to stand long for hours bearing the unbearable weight of LAPTOP bag and Engineering books.
So sir just had fixed in his mind that this student has not done anything and he is lying. Amansingh my RAJPUT friend as RAJPUTS have blood which gets angry too fast when somethings wrong or they see injustice prevails. He boldly said i did save my work". Still sir wasnt able to believe him.Not a fault of sir though......... They both argued.Ultimately as per indian tradition of revering the teacher and not arguing much he kept quit.Later after heated argument he maintained his silence.
Aman said he had done the work but somehow sir dint believed him and scolded him. Others had done more blunders then him but were not encounetered as he was.
Second incident was a project presentation which I personally wanted to explain here what happened. The agony that i saw on his face on 9th made me write this incident and brought me back to the typing board of my laptop.He had an project as Client side meeting module or something which i am not aware of exactly but some thing relevant like this.He had done a lot of hardwork for the project and on the final day on presentation the external faculties from other college I wont be naming the college though insulted him by saying that he had not done a project himslef he had downloaded it.This statement made him loose his confidence at the time of presenatation; the face I saw till eve where we left and I dropped him at Sanket sales from where he hired an auto for catching the train was not allowing me to accept somehow what really happened. The most regular student of my class I considered who did a project which was farmore innovative then others got AB grade in SEM-7 and some got AA grade just because of somethings i wont reveal it here.Some deserved AA and some AB every body would have their own speculation that is a known fact and who are we to decide. I just know one thing that he deserved AA grade wont go back to
details of project I in sem 7.So the external faculties said to him "you have downloaded the project and not done yourself." I personally say they insulted a students hardwork by saying this. What if its wrong what they said had they ever thought about that. How would a student feel??he argued even that I can explain the source code line by line if you say still faculty was not able to believe.This gave an everlasting impression in his mind. His silence from college;s lab to my home and then to sanket sales 30 min approx made me think that he is effected very badly.I had never seen him in such mood.
Any ways his sentence that this two incidents I wont forget in my life were alarming to me.
1>First that I was a new student on my very first day at college and I had just come up as a transfer student to Class and was not aware of regular schedule of ADIT. There was a complete silence when a sir of COSM that is "MATH-5" (a popular jargon that is used in ADIT for this subject) entered into the lab.I wont name the sir but will explain with in a very diplomatic way.
Amansingh my dear friend had just passed a day-1 and it was day-2 today for him in the new college.He yesterday had saved his lab work in the lab PC in a guest account 000 where no work is saved and he was not aware of it.He saved it in the same on day-1.The very next day that is today :day-2 every body had to show work accomplished to sir. When sir arrived at his venue as usual his confident face had a good sight of satisfaction,he opened the folder where he had saved.There was nothing in it. To his surprise he was not able to speak a word as he was confident that he did save the work in it. But some how it wasnt there !!!. After rolling back from shock he just explained to sir that he did save. Sir was very strict in some matters like this for completion of lab work.Sir some how wasnt able to digest that he did the work.Sir was not aware that he was one of most regular students and studious students of my class.He has struggled a lot travelling 3plus minus hours an day.Going back home he used to study till late nights. I specifically appreciate all commuters who travel in the same monotonous Indian trains with lots of noise and hustle,some times even not getting place to sit and have to stand long for hours bearing the unbearable weight of LAPTOP bag and Engineering books.
So sir just had fixed in his mind that this student has not done anything and he is lying. Amansingh my RAJPUT friend as RAJPUTS have blood which gets angry too fast when somethings wrong or they see injustice prevails. He boldly said i did save my work". Still sir wasnt able to believe him.Not a fault of sir though......... They both argued.Ultimately as per indian tradition of revering the teacher and not arguing much he kept quit.Later after heated argument he maintained his silence.
Aman said he had done the work but somehow sir dint believed him and scolded him. Others had done more blunders then him but were not encounetered as he was.
Second incident was a project presentation which I personally wanted to explain here what happened. The agony that i saw on his face on 9th made me write this incident and brought me back to the typing board of my laptop.He had an project as Client side meeting module or something which i am not aware of exactly but some thing relevant like this.He had done a lot of hardwork for the project and on the final day on presentation the external faculties from other college I wont be naming the college though insulted him by saying that he had not done a project himslef he had downloaded it.This statement made him loose his confidence at the time of presenatation; the face I saw till eve where we left and I dropped him at Sanket sales from where he hired an auto for catching the train was not allowing me to accept somehow what really happened. The most regular student of my class I considered who did a project which was farmore innovative then others got AB grade in SEM-7 and some got AA grade just because of somethings i wont reveal it here.Some deserved AA and some AB every body would have their own speculation that is a known fact and who are we to decide. I just know one thing that he deserved AA grade wont go back to
details of project I in sem 7.So the external faculties said to him "you have downloaded the project and not done yourself." I personally say they insulted a students hardwork by saying this. What if its wrong what they said had they ever thought about that. How would a student feel??he argued even that I can explain the source code line by line if you say still faculty was not able to believe.This gave an everlasting impression in his mind. His silence from college;s lab to my home and then to sanket sales 30 min approx made me think that he is effected very badly.I had never seen him in such mood.
Any ways his sentence that this two incidents I wont forget in my life were alarming to me.
0 Comments