Recently I gota knw that while making audio cd for my car; I used a NERO essetials software for the purpose,I was not able to add more than 125 MB of data ie songs on a rewritable disk of sony having capacity of 700 MB.
What the hell...!!
I tried a lot and later surfing a lot I gotta knw these things that might be helpful to you.
I tried a lot and later surfing a lot I gotta knw these things that might be helpful to you.
1>keep the format of the songs ie of cd as audio format else probably it wont workout with your cars cd player.
2>the time of total songs play should be less then 80 MIN .(applicable to 700 mb cds and would be more for dvd's)
2>the time of total songs play should be less then 80 MIN .(applicable to 700 mb cds and would be more for dvd's)
3>it wont be done more then that because all 700 mb cds has a specific limit of adding songs solely depending on TOTAL time duration of your song play.
more importatntly remove the gap of 2 seconds between each of your songs if u wish to utilize the space completely.
I used to always wander that in a 700 mb cd why just 15 tracks are there??? here i come to know that cd players always work on time basis rather then on space basis.
let me know if the stuff was useful so that i can put it more..:)
0 Comments